Security & Convenience with Home Health Products
Are you looking for products to make everyday life a little easier, require safety products for your home or are recovering from injury or a medical procedure? We have recently expanded our home health care area.
Come and see what we have to offer!
- Bathroom safety supplies
- Blood pressure monitors
- Circulation booster
- Compression stockings – Prescription & over-the-counter stockings, hose & sports compression socks
- CPAP replacement filters, masks, tubing and supplies
- Diabetic meters, strips and accessories
- Incontinence supplies – Tena , Depends® , underpads and more
- Lift chairs
- Full assortment of braces and supports – Mueller® , Shock Doctor® , Trainer’s Choice®
- Therall arthritis pain relief products
- Medtronic insulin pump supplies
- Ostomy and catheter supplies – Hollister , ConvaTec and more
- Walkers and mobility aids – neXus , Xpresso , Evolution, Drive & Nitro
- And much more – See catalogue
Please ask us if you are in need of any home health care supplies. We have access to a full range of suppliers and would be happy to find most items upon request.
Angus Borden Guardian Pharmacy is an Authorized Vendor for the Ontario Assistive Devices Program (ADP) through the Ontario Ministry of Health. If you will need a walker for longer than 6 months then you are likely eligible for funding for a significant portion of the cost of a walker through the ADP Program. You must be assessed by a therapist to see if you qualify. Your CCAC, ODSP, Veterans Affairs, or insurance company physical or occupational therapist can do this assessment, or please contact us as we have a list of therapists locally who will come to your home to complete the assessment.
Are you having surgery and need mobility aids or other home health care items for a short period of time? Do you have an elderly relative coming to stay and need a bathroom safety product for a week or two? Are you looking for products to help you around your home but are not sure if you are ready to buy? Consider renting these items from our home health care area. We also have a rent-to-own program if you decide to keep your items long term.
- Raised toilet seats
- Bath transfer benches
- Circulation booster